12/22/15

Christmas Season Focused on Jesus Christ

Well holy cow I saw some pictures of snow today and wow that looks so cool. Next year I am going to freeze in the Christmas season. Anyways as usual it is very hot here. Anyways just so everyone knows I am going to be calling home at like 12:45 or 1 in the afternoon. Someone just email the Skype account that you are going to use before that time so that I have it....

Anyways we had a really good week last week we really have seen a ton of miracles lately. On Sunday we had a baptism of a 19 year-old kid. He used to be a member of a gang so we didn't know if he was going to end up getting baptized..but in the end he was able to do it. I don't think i will ever forget the look on his eyes as he came out of the water. I think that seeing people be forgiven of their sins is really the sweetest thing that we can ever see. Lately I have realized that watching people discover the truthfulness of the Gospel of Jesus Christ is the coolest thing on earth. I don't think that there is anything quite like it. I really am so grateful that that is what I get to do each and everyday.

Anyways life is crazy as usual. We do a ton of divisions and stuff so I don't work in my own area a ton. But things always work out. I really am so grateful for this Christmas season that I have to be able to focus on nothing other than Jesus Christ. I know he lives and that he is the center of everything we do I am so thankful he was came down from heaven to suffer for my sins. I hope we can all remember that this Christmas season. I love you all. See you on Friday.

Elder Wilkes



No comments:

Post a Comment