6/22/16

My Last Six Weeks

Dear Family,

Well.....my companion and I had changes this last week and now we are in a different area in the same zone. Pretty funny because I know have had 3 areas in this same zone. Yesterday we made the change and it has been funny just because we dont know anyone yet....but I have faith that we are going to see success in my last 6 weeks... I dont really have much to say becuase we just got to the area but things are great!! I am feeling really weird with so little time left....

One cool thing that we saw yesterday is we were looking for the house of a member and we got lost and a lady came up to us and started asking us about the church and we went and taught her. she told us that she has just been praying to find the best church. the spirit was very strong and she told us...I have never felt anyhting like this before. I just want everyone to remember that there is not a bigger blessing than being a member of this church!! The power of the spirit only is in the true church of Jesus Christ. I hope that we all can really recognize those playings everyday. Love you all.

Elder Wilkes




No comments:

Post a Comment