6/28/16

City of Parramos

Dear Family,

Well I cant believe that is has been another week...time is really flying so wow my time is short and I just don't really like that..This week was a good week we were just trying to get to know our new area and work with all of the members. The members in our new ward are so awesome and excited to work. Our ward mission leader is the funniest guy ever. He is super excited. This last weekend we had a baptism. We baptized Guierllmo Vielman! His wife has been a member for a few years and she just recently started going to church. This weekend if everything works out we are going to have 3 more! I love you all.... just working hard and trying to finish strong!

Elder Wilkes

Here are a few pictures, one of me and my good friend Zach Burhley from before the mission...he was my zone leader last change.





No comments:

Post a Comment