5/31/16

Just Know That I Love You

Well it looks like everyone is having a great time back East....I saw some pictures of mom in curlers getting on a canoe and wow I really loved that!!

Well things are really going great here. This last week we were able to see some good miracles. On Friday we went to visit a recent convert and we found his brother and his wife their in his house. So they were very positive and came to church on Sunday and after they talked to our branch president and the guy just told me how he wants to change his life and get married and stuff so that was really cool. My companion and I are going to keep working with them...

We are really working very hard to find more people and help our rama. We have a part member family of a guy who hasn't gone to church yet and I don't know how to get him to go....other than that. We are just looking. Just know that I love you all. I can't think of anything to say today...other than that I love you!

Elder Wilkes



No comments:

Post a Comment