5/11/16

San Pedro

Well I am glad that everyone remembered to write me.....Just a joke! But things are going very well here. I am in my new are with my new companion. My new area is called San Pedro. My new companion is from Arizona and named Elder Whiting. I feel really weird being outside the office. No one has called me with questions and I don't have to worry about anything other than my companion and our area and baptizing! So it's actually pretty nice...

I know that dad said that I need to write better letters now...but this is really so hard for me. I seriously cant think of anything right now. I am just happy that I still have a few weeks to work here in Guatemala and become a better person. I'm still just trying to learn the area because I have only been here for 24 hours. But it should be really fun.

And just so everyone knows, I am writing again normally on Tuesdays. I love you all. If you want me to write better letters. I need you to ask me some questions!

Love you all,
Elder Wilkes






No comments:

Post a Comment