7/26/16

Giving it My All to The End

Dear Family,

Well what can I even say...I am so thankful for all of you guys and the love and support that you have given me...I just want you all to know that I love you. I am so thankful for the opportunity that I have had to serve a mission. I think that the greatest thing I have accomplished is the change I have experienced in my own heart. I know that this really is the Church of Jesus Christ. This gospel changes life. Other than that I am not sure of many things. I am giving it my all to the end because I know that is what the Lord requires of me. I remember when Micah came home as they released him he just said, "I know who my Savior Jesus Christ is and what my standing is before Him." I know what he means now. I love you all!!

I will see you all next Wednesday!!!

Elder Wilkes



No comments:

Post a Comment