11/17/15

Milpas Altas

Well I have a lot of emails today so just a warning this is going to be super short. Anyways this last week I did receive a visit and it was a good reminder of home. I think what I realized the most is that everything at home is basically the same the only thing that is different is me. I just have a little bit different of a mentality.

Anyways back to real missionary life things...this last weekend we had 3 baptisms. We baptized a family that were really, really prepared for the gospel. It was really such a sweet experience to finish in this area with a new family to help the work keep growing in Milpas Altas. Someday I know that I will return to this area and find a church and a strong ward here. Anyways other than that life is good as usual. Love you all.

Elder Wilkes



No comments:

Post a Comment