8/18/15

One Year

Well this is going to be pretty short today because we don't have to much time. Yesterday a house got broken into in our zone so we have to move the elders out of it today. But that's the blessing of being in charge of an entire zone. Anyways this last week we had was a great week. We were able to bring 10 new investigators to church. As a companionship between Elder Stewart and Elder Thomas and I. We decided that this week were going to just contacts as many people we could in the street. Anyways we did it. On Tuesday we found a new family that all went to church this Sunday. The lessons we had with them were amazing and they are preparing to be baptized on the 30th of this month. Anyways things are doing great.

I cant believe that I have been gone a year now. It has been the best year of my life. I love Jesus Christ and his church and his gospel. Also here are a few pictures. Love you all. Have fun in school.

Elder Wilkes




No comments:

Post a Comment