4/19/16

Put His Life in God's Hands

Well I can't believe that it has been another week! Time is really flying here...I can't believe that school is almost out again and that Jamison signed to play a college sport...(glad someone told me that....)

Things have been going good here. This last week we had a baptism... that was a huge miracle on Sunday...we went to visit the father whose family we had recently baptized. We had not visited him for like 2 weeks...anyways he just started to tell us that he was ready to change and that he just wanted to put his life in God's hands..then he was like I am getting baptized next Sunday...then we just kind of looked at him and we were like why don't we just do it today?? Anyways he was like fine so we went to the church and he had his interview and he got baptized!! So that was a huge relief for us...

Tomorrow we are going to get 2 new assistants. One of the them is my old companion Elder Gallacher...we are going to train them for 3 weeks then my last 2 changes I will be leaving the office!! So that should be fun.

On Saturday for our p-day we are going to play in a stake soccer tournament so everyone pray that we can win!! Well i love you all. Have a great week!!

Elder Wilkes

No comments:

Post a Comment