3/15/16

According to God's Plan

Well it has been another week!! Things are going great as usual...sometimes at this point I just really have no idea what to say!.. but I am very excited for Jamison. I know that you will go where you need to go! Where you go there will be a lot of people that need your help and that have been waiting for you for a long time! in my mission i feel like everything has been perfect according to God's plan..I have not been perfect but the mission he has prepared for me has been!

Anyways things are good...now like 2 times a week President Markham is sending us to do divisones in different parts of the mission.. to help people to learn to baptize.. so that is fun!! I do like driving long distances..that is very fun, because there are no rules here on the road...

Our area is doing good. this last Sunday we had 2 baptisms...both were references from members. when someone knows a good member of the church it is not to hard to teach them the gospel! The joven that we baptized is named Ernesto Sanchez...he someday wants to be a missionary. we are teaching his whole family and they have been to church 3 times..but he just got an answer really quick so he took the first step out of the family! The Father is pretty hard but we will see what the spirit can do with him this week.. Today we are doing divisones in Solola which is right next to the big beautiful lake here that dad has been to! They speak a dialect here so that will intesting to see if I can communicate with anyone today! Well I love you all. Have a great week!

Elder Wilkes


Here is school bus we saw this morning! I would love to see Jacky and Addi ride to school like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment